c. You can also find Harvard Business Review by searching our “Journal Title List” located on our homepage.
2. However, Harvard Business Review does not allow linking to their articles in Blackboard, nor does it allow any other classroom use of these articles. You should not put a reference to Harvard Business Review articles on your syllabus.
3. You can suggest that students search the Business Source Elite to find materials on their own.
4. If you wish to create a coursepack of articles for your course, you can do this at the Harvard Business Publishing for Educators. You will need to register to receive educational access. Students can purchase your course packs from this site.
5. Coursepacks for Harvard Business School Case Studies can also be arranged on the Harvard Business Publishing site mentioned above. Trexler Library owns 15 Harvard Business School Case Studies in paper form, and they are available via our catalog.
6. Other questions? Please email Debbie Malone at Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-282-1100 ext. 1253